Why doesn’t everyone go to school?
Students think about why some children in UK and Ethiopia don’t go to school, considering economic, social, political and geographical reasons. They learn about the increases in primary enrolment in Ethiopia since 2000 and investigate some of the reasons and related problems.
- Why doesn’t everyone go to school? – Lesson Plan (KS4/KS5) - Topic for exchange
- Education development compass rose - Supporting Resource
- Ethiopia cited for gains in access to education - Supporting Resource
- Ethiopia’s progress MDG2 - Supporting Resource
- Why doesn’t everyone go to school? (all files combined)